So MJ is gone. What a life!
I actually felt so sad when I saw the news. Beat It played in my mind all day long. But I guess the song I always will remember him by is Black or White.
Gosh, the number of things I remember this song by:
– The opening scene, which made me laugh so much
– The “global integration” stuff which worked so well
– The excitement of seeing India represented in pop
– The last bit with the changing faces, which was my favourite
– And of course, the irony that he had become almost white – what was he actually saying? It always made me wonder!
RIP, MJ. And thanks for all the music.